Saturday 18 March 2017

Poster: Final poster image manipulation

This is the first image I began with, without any editing. I took the photograph on a apple I phone 7.

To begin with I used the magic wand tool. The purpose of using this tool was to remove the background from the entity as I wanted to create my own background.

This is the image after the background was removed.

Now I'm creating my background, I used the gradient tool. The gradient tool allowed me to create a blood stream dripping off the wall. This was perfect as blood was used constantly throughout my movie.

I then added a black rectangle however reduced the opacity and fill of the image. This allowed the image to be see through and can see the stream of blood behind the rectangle.

Too finalise, I added a red photo filter. This made everything upon the page have a hint of red.

This is the final background and front image together that I will be using for the main film poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment